Sunday, July 27, 2008

Affiliate Marketing Tutorials

YOU WANT TO LEARN AFFILIATE
MARKETING FOR FREE?

Do you want to learn Affiliate Marketing for
free? This is the right place for you. This is the right place for you. You have
gotten to the only place on the internet where Nigerian Affiliate Marketers will
be trained and given all the tools needed for free without paying a dime! This
is no gimmick and i have not made the statement as a mistake. I will take you by
the hands and teach you Affiliate Marketing for free. But before I go on, I
would like to ask you some important questions which will clear the ground and
let you know if you continue to read this free offer or not.

  • Do you want to learn Affiliate Marketing for
    free as Nigerian?

  • Do you want to make money online without
    creating any product or building websites?

  • Do you want to earn money in your bank
    account in Nigeria?

  • Are you tired of the high unemployment rate
    in this country and you want to earn a good income that will sustain your
    home and your life style.

  • Do you want to live a financially independent
    life where you choose how and when you work?

  • Are you ready to learn and commit to all that
    I will teach you?

  • Are you ready to be dedicated to this and
    learn how you can roll out thousands and thousands of naira in Nigeria
    without bothering your mind if your money will be sent or not?...

  • And finally, do you want to earn thousands of
    Naira as you learn from me for free?


If you answered yes to these
questions, then you are in the right place, at the right time and for the right
purpose. This is where that dream will definitely come true. I will take you by
the hands and teach you for free. So you are on course to become a
Super-Affiliate here in Nigeria. This is my purpose and I am bound by law to
fulfill it.

Now you may be wondering who
this young Nigerian is, right? Yeah, I am Oke Timothy, the owner of the
www.healthandlonglife.blogspot.com , and ,http://www.oketimothy.blogspot.com/ . I
am a student, less than 20 years of age and very comfortable in Nigeria. I began
my internet career in 2004 when I was in SS1(Senior Secondary School One) in
Command Day Secondary School Ede in Osun State. My quest began when I came
across a newspaper that talked about making money online and since then, i have
never remain the same again and for my humble background with little money and
little life enjoyment but my internet marketing endeavors, things changed for
better. My Parents are already reaping the fruit of their labor.

  • So I think that explains
    some things about me. you may wonder how on earth I came up with the idea of
    a free affiliate marketing training for Nigerians. whether you like it or
    not, Affiliate marketing is one the easiest ways of making money online
    without a product of their own. that is why I have fallen in love with it.
    But the big problem is that Nigerians do not succeed online in Affiliate
    marketing endeavors so I decided to undergo a series of training as a way of
    giving back to my community as a whole and so now I am presenting to FREE
    AFFILIATE TRAINING FOR NIGERIAN. Part of the problem we have in Nigeria is
    the problem of reputation. Nigerians are not wanted in clickbank,
    paydotcom and others so I am determined to teach and train you on how to be
    a Super-Affiliate. Therefore in collaboration with my Big mentors Ewen Chia,
    Terry Dean, Yaro Starak, I am presenting to you, the first Complete
    Affiliate Training Camp Ever In the History of Nigeria.
    That known, what
    are the benefits?

  • You will from the world's best marketers like
    Ewen Chia and others.

  • You will be taught all you need to know about
    getting traffic the free way.

  • You will learn about list management.

  • You will learn how to market Information
    products in Nigeria and get your money in your bank waiting to be cashed.
  • You will learn complete HTML for web
    development and building.

  • You will be shown all you need to know to
    market product in Nigeria and earn money in your bank account without fears
    of cheques not arriving.

  • You will discover how to earn at least
    N100,000 monthly from just one source if you are a lazy marketer.

  • You will learn all the rudiments of affiliate
    marketing.

These and many more are what you are going to
learn if you are willing to be free. If you are not ready, you can please close
this page and forget about coming to this website forever! But if you are
willing to learn for free, these are things that you most do to join this train
of high NET-WORTH affiliate marketing. Please note that this is a blog and so
all you need to know will be written here at intervals. You will receive all
tools here.

THE REQUIREMENTS:

100% attention is needed from you. Reason?
This offer is not all over the place and this is the only place you can get
it!

  1. You should drop your name, valid plus most
    useful of your email address in the box below. Why? Since I will need to
    contact you about updates, tools, e-books, articles that are posted, it is
    of great necessity. Any intending student of this free course should drop
    their names and email addresses. This is the second most important and this
    guarantees that you are a student and so you will be attended to by me, so
    please if you are interested, drop your name and your email address here;Please fill out this form:

    First Name:
    Email:


    Powered By:
    FreeFollowup.com

  2. You are required to read all the mails sent from me and also add this
    address to your address book online so that my mail will be delivered into
    your inbox straight. Why? the simple reason is that this is a course and you
    are required to read mail and learn as you go. This as important as the
    program itself. If you know that you will not read and act, please don't
    bother to put your email here. I want people that are ready to learn for
    free and follow instructions.
  3. You must know that his is not a get-rich-quick program and so you must
    be willingly to learn. Read all posts, make sure you always drop your
    comment after each post to determine how much success you have achieved. You
    will be able to read posts, and ask questions from me. You will even
    be able to call me privately on my personal phone number! You must invest
    your time to learn these from A-Z.

Note: Update will be posted on this blog at intervals and multiple post can
also be posted in a day. This may happen to make you understand important things
and also help you to shorten the learning time and spring into action! You can
earn large cheques and also learn as you go. so you must always come, read and
digest the tutorials as I roll them out. Moreso, I have specially prepared a
series of tutorials that will give you the best of affiliate marketing, lead
generation, commission, list management and the most important tools. This will
go a long way in helping you succeed. Once again, it is important that you put
your name and your email address in the box below if you have not done before.
Mind you, this opportunity is just for 50 people in Nigeria;Please fill out this form:

First Name:
Email:

Powered By: FreeFollowup.com

Thanks,

To you success I toast!

Oke Timothy

Please updates will be posted here as it comes.

http://oketimothy.blogspot.com




No comments: